I sign up for the V.I.P.Pass with out knowing or being told that I was signing up for 3 magazine subscriptions!

I got charged $35.00, then I called up and cancelled the subscription, and the F.Y.E. V.I.P. pass, and three months go by, then today which is a Sunday I get charged again for the magazine subscriptions that I had already cancelled, and of course I only have $15.00 in my bank account, and get another $35.00 which put my bank account into -$15.00 in the negative. Since it's Sunday there office is closed, and I only have the option of speaking to a automated system with prompts.

Now that my bank account balance has been overdrawn, and now I'm going to be charged a additional $50.00 overdraft fee!!! This fraud, and illegal! You can't charge someone for a magazine subscription 3 months after they had cancelled it, and without permission!!! I'm so pissed off right now that's all the money that I had that was suppose to last me for a couple days.

Anyone reading this Please listen to me and do not fail for it. The coupons aren't worth it!!! $15.00 in coupons, and now I've already paid about $100.00 in hidden fees, even after cancelling every thing I still got charged randomly out of the blue on a Sunday when the magazine company is supposedly close, but some how for supposedly being closed to day I got charged $35.00 for a sports illustrated magazine, and some other bogus magazines all this as a consequence to save a little bit of cash, and to get some coupons, and not once was I told by the employee that tricked into signing up for *** that I would be paying $35.00 a month for some magazines that I wasn't even interested in in the first place. Then when I used the coupons that was suppose to be part of the deal, and the whole reason why I excepted to sign up for the V.I.P.

Pass was for the coupons, and when I used the coupon that said buy two used Cd's get 1 free.

I bought to used cds for about $10-$8 each and 1 used cd for $4.00 of course they used that coupon on the cheapest cd which was $4 instead of the one that was $10 which is what I expected to use it for.pretty much I got duked.

Review about: Fye Subscription.

Reason of review: coxed into signing up for megazine subscription even after canceling it and my vip pass i still got charged without giving permissing and know longer being subscribed to any of FYE or third party affiliates .

Had an Experience with Fye?

Comments