Update by user Jan 25, 2016

No changes they stopped communication altogether!

Original review posted by user Dec 26, 2015

I ordered 2 dvds from FYE.COM when I received them one dvd case was broke. I emailed them and I'm going to post what was said by FYE.

Recieved Dvds

I received my package today and when I did I opened it and noticed that the one dvd case was cracked across the top. Item#TWU16061293DVD. I Didn't notice it until we came up to our apartment. I'm not sure if it left the warehouse like that or what happened. But I wanted to let you all know about it.

Order# 6677270

I'm attaching a couple pictures I took of the case. I have everything that came with the order as well.

2 attachments

to me

2 days agoDetails

__________________________________

Hello Veronica,

We're very sorry to hear that part of your order # 6677270 was damaged while in transit.

We'll be more than happy to either accept your return for an refund, credit your FYE.com account $0.35 for the damaged case or send 1 replacement DVD case. Please let us know which you would prefer.

Lucy

It's like they didnt even care

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Fye and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fye.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Fye to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fye?

Comments